JOB OFFER: Administrative assistant
The position offered is Administrative assistant. The selected person will be responsible for the billing and collections, the accounting process, cash-flow control, document control and the communication with our headquarters in Spain.
• Location: DAI FRESH BERRY warehouse (Florentyna)
• Working day: Complete
• Salary: to be defined
• Contract duration: to be defined
• Date of incorporation: to be defined
What are we looking for?
For the position of Administrative assistant we look for a person with the following requirements:
- Education preferably in Business Administration or Financial accounting.
- English level: B2 minimum.
- Knowledge of Spanish will be highly valued.
- 0-3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Effective communication.
- High professional responsibility and commitment.
- Proactivity and initiative.
- Knowledge of the horticultural sector will be valued.
What do we offer?
At Daifressh we value talent, that’s why we will help you grow with us. We give you the opportunity to be part of an organization in constant growth, with great prestige within the horticultural sector, and in a dynamic environment in constant evolution.
We will provide you with all the necessary means and tools so that you can perform your daily duties within a powerful company where you can grow. In addition, we will offer you a competitive salary package that will progress according to your contribution and results.
Do you want to join us?
Send us your CV to email@example.com with the reference JOB OFFER ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT.